What makes AirSAFE different from the other air purifier brands in the market? And how does it clean the air that we breathe?
Solaric designed different kinds of air purifiers that will match different priorities and purposes. All AirSAFE units boast of different kinds of qualities that make them superior than other brands available in the market. Depending on the model, the AirSAFE can have up to seven stages of purification. Below are the different features that you can find in your AirSAFE units:
- Pre-filter – available for AS95 models. It filters large dust particles such as hair, pet dander, and other visible or larger particles suspended in the air. The pre-filter is washable and can be cleaned multiple times.
- Cold Catalyst filter – available in AS40 and AS95 models. It absorbs and decomposes formaldehyde, benzene, and TVOC in the air.
- Cellular Activated Carbon – available in AS40, AS95, and AS-MAX. The Cellular activated carbon carries high efficient additives and is good in removing unpleasant odors, and gasses. It has good absorption and dust collection properties.
- Antibacterial Cotton/Cloth Filter – available in AS40 and AS95 models. This filter can trap particles with a diameter of 5 microns. It can 99.9% kill any airborne germs and bacteria.
- High Efficiency HEPA Filter – available in AS40, AS95 and AS-MAX. These fiber filters work together to trap and eliminate 99.97% of airborne germs, dust and particles. Efficiency depends from 99.97 to 99.9%, depending of the HEPA grade level you have.
- UV Lights – available in AS40, AS95 and AS-MAX. The AirSAFE units uses 365 nanometer UV wavelengths and can effectively kill a variety of airborne bacteria, viruses, and micro-organisms that get trapped in the filter box.
Anion Purifier – available in AS40 and AS95 models. This feature releases charged ions in the air, making them bond in potentially harmful particles suspended in the air. The particles become now heavy to stay afloat and falls in to the ground to be sucked or vacuumed up by the other components of your AirSAFE.
Add it to your cart now!
Get a cleaner and safer air in the comfort and safety of your home: The AirSAFE units are now all back in stock! What’s even better is that they are now available in Shopee which makes checkout, payment, and nationwide delivery easier and hassle-free!
AirSAFE units may be picked up at the Solaric Showroom. You can easily have the units sent to you via courier (Grab, Lalamove, Mr. Speedy, JRS Express, etc.) Full payment must be received prior to dispatch.
CALL US TODAY if you want to breathe safe air with AirSAFE!
0915-340-4090 / 0961-735-1341
Solaric Showroom: 2320 Chino Roces Ext. Makati City
www.solaricshop.com | www.solaric.com.ph
BECAUSE YOU DESERVE SAFE AIR.