- Electrical safety and jobsite safety
- Proper system design- Grid tie, 3 phase grid tie, hybrid, HOG - we go through actual plans.
- String sizing and voltage calculations - equipment matching
- Mounting and sealing techniques
- Bad installations, how to avoid them, spot them and minimize mistakes
- Philippine Electric Code provisions for solar
- Interconnection standars and how to pass Net Metering
- Hands on crimping MC4s and assembly of wiring systems
- Live energization of grid tie, off grid and hybrid systems.
This is a Solaric's first professionalized class for Solar installers, project managers, architechts, electricians, engineers and for people who want to get to the solar business or design them into projects like a boss.