Recommended for homes with P12K-25K+ monthly bills- OR if an aircon is running during the day, OR have multiple refrigerators / freezers, someone always home, home office, small kids or have swimming pools.This is a 12 panel build with a wifi logging system so you can monitor how much you’re harvesting when the sun is shining. You will typically save about P5,000/month
|Best if you have a Meralco monthly bill which ranges from:
|P12,000 – P25,000+
|Price installed (normal roof, up to 15m of wiring), vat-ex
|Years to ROI
|Average monthly Meralco savings
|Total life production of power first ten years
|Total life production of power twenty years
|Total production at end of 25 year product life
Not all houses are the same. If you need extra long cable runs from inverter to panel board, a tiled roof which needs a lot more TLC, or some extra ordinary wiring work or roofing structural support work, we have to inspect and give you a customized quote. Pricing above does not include any permitting fees, if required.
What can a 3 kW system power?
A 3kW system is recommended for homes with P9,000 to P15,000+ monthly electric bills, have 1 or 2 fridges, and run an aircon and/or pump during the day.
• 1 – Premium Quality grid-tied inverter with wi-fi and DC disconnect, online monitoring tool
• 12 units of 270W JA Solar Crystalline modules
• Design of solar panel array layout
• Installation on GI sheet roof, easy-access
• AC Disconnect, PV cabling, outdoor rated fusebox, MC4 connectors, and mounting system for aluminum roof
• Assistance in filing for Meralco net metering and pre-filled out application forms
• Setting up your system to connect to your WiFi so you can check your harvest anywhere you have internet. (You must have wifi in your house within range of your inverter to do this)
Installation Cost & Add ons:
• If your roof needs scaffolding or has a very steep pitch, or is a “complicated roof”, a survey needs to be done to give an estimate for installation.
• Service Disconnect breaker, as required by Meralco for the net metering application process.
Payment Terms & Delivery:
• 50% downpayment, 25% upon delivery., 25% once energized We usually have this in stock and can be on your roof within a week or so.
• We need to wait for check clearing prior to delivery.
• Installation will take at least 2 full days.
•Solaric gives you a “NO NONSENSE” Warranty on everything. If you have a problem with any equipment, we swap it immediately with any stock we have on hand, and you won’t lose harvest days while waiting for the factory to replace anything.
• The Grid-tie inverter has a standard 5 year manufacturer’s warranty, extendable to 10 to 25 years. We can lend you a loaner inverter while waiting for manufacturer to repair or replace your unit if necessary
• The Panels have a manufacturer’s warranty of 10 years and 25 year power output guarantee. Estimated de-rating of power is 10% on the 10th year and 20% on the 20th year. We can lend you a loaner panel if available while you wait for replacement.
• Mounting and panels are rated for 200KPH sustained winds