Recommended for homes with P15,000 to 35,000+ monthly electric bills- OR if you have several refrigerators, freezers, pool pumps, water pumps, and run 2hp or more aircon in the DAYTIME. If nobody is home during the day but you have many fridges, this is for you, too! This can run 2 refrigerators and 4hp of aircon plus some lights and a fan during hot summer days. For free! This is a 20 panel build with a wifi monitoring system so you can monitor how much you’re harvesting when the sun is shining.
|5kWp Build (18 panels)|
Best if you have a Meralco monthly bill which ranges from:
|P15,000 – P35,000+|
Price installed (normal roof, up to 15m of wiring)
Years to ROI
Average monthly Meralco savings
Total life production of power first ten years
Total life production of power twenty years
Total production at end of 25 year product life
Not all houses are the same. If you need extra long cable runs from inverter to panel board, a tiled roof which needs a lot more TLC, or some extra ordinary wiring work or roofing structural support work, we have to inspect and give you a customized quote. Pricing above does not include any permitting fees, if required.
What can a 5 kW system power?
This can run 2 big refrigerators and 4hp of aircon plus some lights and a fan during hot summer days You will harvest an average of 22.5kWh of usable daytime power.
• 1 -Premium Grade 5 kW string grid-tied inverter with wi-fi and DC disconnect, online monitoring available
• 18 units of 280Wp JA Solar Crystalline modules
• Installation on GI Sheet roof, easy access, and design of solar panel array layout
• AC Disconnect, PV cabling, outdoor rated fusebox, MC4 connectors, and mounting system for aluminum roof
• Assistance in filling out Meralco Net-Metering application forms if you will be applying
• Setting up your system so you can check your harvest anywhere you have internet. (You must have wifi in your house within range of your inverter to do this)
Installation Cost & Add ons:
• If your roof needs scaffolding or has a very steep pitch, or is a “complicated roof”, a survey needs to be done to give an estimate for installation.
• Service disconnect main breaker if Meralco requires it for net metering applications, is not included in this quote.
Payment Terms & Delivery:
• 50% downpayment, 25% upon delivery, and 25% upon energizing. We usually have this in stock and can install within a week or so.
• We need to wait for check clearing prior to delivery.
• Installation takes a minimum of 2 days.
• The grid-tie inverter has a standard 5 year manufacturer’s warranty, extendable to 10 to 25 years. We can lend you a loaner inverter while waiting for manufacturer to repair or replace your unit if necessary, but this is rare.
• Panels have a manufacturer’s warranty of 5 years and 25 year power output guarantee. Estimated de-rating of power is 10% on the 10th year and 20% on the 20th year.
• Mounting and panels are rated for 200KPH winds