Solaric free seminar for homeowners seriously considering residential installations.
Date: September 30, 2017 with 2 timeslots: 10AM – 12NN or 2PM – 4PM
This is a special community initiative sponsored by Solaric Corp in cooperation with Barangay Ayala Alabang, for residents of Brgy Ayala Alabang Village only. We are your local solar guys and resident energy mad scientist. Kapitan Baes asked us to share what we know about solar and what does it mean for a home owner in Alabang. We have done numerous projects in the village and all around the Philippines, slashing power bills, and even have zero bills and negative bills, plus some random projects like the self-charging solar golf cart, and lithium based hybrid backup systems.
We will discuss the basics of how Grid Tied solar works, how we can integrate solar into your home so it can power your day to day appliances and reduce grid power consumption. Discussed in depth is MERALCO net metering, how to capitalize on this program, costs and finding the right installation size to maximize return on investment.
If it’s less than 40 people confirmed, we will have the seminar at our house on Country Club Drive corner Acacia Ave, Ayala Alabang. If there are 50+ then we can have it across the street at Alabang Country Club, and then do a trip to the house to showcase several different types of installations – this is where we test a number of solar technologies, ranging from grid tied to hybrid solar systems with batteries that can put the Tesla power wall to shame, and grid tie systems that simply make the electric meter go backwards and all sorts of cool stuff. If your home is under construction, we can also show you what to prepare to have your house ready for solar in the future.
Actual case studies of various installations in Ayala Alabang will be discussed with features and benefits of each installation and how it matches with client needs and preferences.
We will discuss :
- How to size up your home for solar
- Existing electrical consumption (bring a copy of Meralco bill)
- Lifestyle usage patterns- identify which loads are running day or Night- pool, Lola using aircon 24/7, young children, multi generational household, koi pond, pool pump etc
- How much solar can fit and challenges we see in roofs.
- What Meralco will buy back and for how much
- Net Metering with Meralco and Philippine energy law.
- Permitting and installation costs
- Total installed cost and approximate payback